Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Where have I been???

Ok, ok... I know I said that I'd be keeping up with this more. And maybe it was a mix of laziness and procrastination. I'm pretty sure those two go hand in hand. But I PROMISE I'll start being better. Just give me one more chance???

Anyways, my YouTube channel has been on hiatus for, like, ever but I actually have a good excuse for that! When your hard drive and battery decide it's time to go to that big microchip in the sky you're left with a ridiculously expensive tech bill. And that's just parts! Labor is free for me because I married a nerd who knows how to do all that. Seriously, it was his job for a long time. But I digress, with that on hold I figure I have more time to keep up with my blog. It's actually more work and not really as fun as the YouTube channel but I need to keep forging on! So here we are and I'll try and keep you guys updated on makeup know how and all that good stuff. I've got all this makeup and no one to share it with. :( I'll be seeing you all soon.

Thank you all for understanding!

Love and Lipstick,

Markita

No comments:

Post a Comment