Wednesday, April 11, 2012

April 2012 BirchBox!

Hey Beauties! Well, it's that time again, time for my monthly BirchBox! I'm super excited about this one, I got a lot of great feedback on my YouTube video, you can check it out here, if you're interested in seeing a video of what I received. For the month of April they decided to focus on natural and organic products for spring. So let's get going and I'll show you what I got in my BirchBox!


  • Befine Skincare Sampler- It came with 2 cleansers and 3 moisturizer single serving packs and boasts rice extract to help restore your skin. These retail for $24 each. 
  • WEI White Lotus Hydrating Face Treatment Pad- A single use mask soaked in a blend of Eastern botanicals and hyaluronic acid to instantly boost your skins moisture. Retail value for these is $68 for a pack of 6.
  • Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift- This pretty scent has notes of freesia, green tea, apple blossom, raspberry and dewberry. Inspired by everything Taylor, it's definitely a sweet scent meant to enchant. Retail value is $18-$59.50.
  • Zoya TRUE Spring Collection in Bevin- The non-toxic formula goes on opaque and is supposed to last 50% longer than traditional polishes and with a retail value of $8 it's definitely worth it. 
  • Beauty Extra- MicrodermaMitt Face Mitt- Made of all-natural silk this mitt gently exfoliates dead skin and pore-clogging dirt and oil. The full-size mitt retails for $28.50.

All in all I think this was a great box and one of the better ones I've seen in a while. This is my second BirchBox but as far as what I've seen on YouTube this is a great box for both this month and past months. 

Verdict: A++ I loved the natural theme and the variety of products and I can't wait to see what they have in store for me next month!

Have fun and stay beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment