Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Night Mask-erade

I love mud masks, clay masks or anything that makes my skin smooth after I use it. Exfoliators especially, so when I picked this Boots Conditioning Clay Mask up from Target a week ago, I wasn't sure what to expect. One of my favorite makeup guru's on YouTube (I'm looking at you SineadyCady of TheMakeupChair) uses a lot of Boots products. So, I thought, since Target started to sell Boots that I'd give it a try. 

Like I said, I picked this up at Target for about $10 USD and wasn't sure what to expect. The back of the tube says to shake it up and I guess maybe I'm not used to using clay masks or maybe the ones I've used in the past have a thicker consistency but it is a very loose mask. You do need to shake it well and make sure that you put it on very carefully because it may drip on clothes. 







I put this on after a shower and a very light exfoliation routine, I use St. Ives blemish scrub but I only used about an M&M sized dollop and gently worked it on my face. So after the shower and application of the mask I left it on for 15 to 20 minutes until all the dark green was gone. This mask does dry very quickly so if you are the type to wake up early to do a clay mask before work then this mask is definitely for you. 






After it's done drying you can just rinse it off with warm water and pat dry. It does come off very, very easily so you don't have to use your nails or a washcloth. There are no hard chunks of clay to pick off and it is definitely easy to use. 

I washed it off and it left my skin soft, smooth and silky to the touch. I did a patch on the back of my hand and my husband could definitely feel the difference between the hand I used the mask on and the hand I didn't.  And at around 10 dollars it's definitely a great value!

Have fun and stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment