Wednesday, March 14, 2012

GlossyBox USA Has Arrived!

Hey Lovelies, I just wanted to do a quick post to update you all on a sample service I'm really excited about. It's called GlossyBox and I've been positively coveting everyone on YouTube's GlossyBox goodies!

If you don't know what GlossyBox is, it's a lot like US companies BirchBox and My Glam Bag where you get 5 samples each month. Now, BirchBox is $10 dollars a month, no shipping or handling fee's and GlossyBox is a lot like that. They haven't announced their pricing per month for Glossybox but I'm hoping it's a lot like BirchBox. 

I am currently signed up with BirchBox and will be doing BirchBox haul videos on YouTube very soon so you'll be able to see all the BirchBox beauty treats I get every month. But I feel, just from the videos I've seen, that GlossyBox is a little more generous with their treats. So we'll see how they compare to each other every month when GlossyBox launches soon. Also, from what I know about MyGlam they give you a cute bag every month full of both full and sample sized goodies. I'm not really interested in that because I sort of have a hodge podge of different bags from Clinique and I really don't need one more thing to have to deal with. So I'm not going to sign up with them but they do look like they offer pretty neat treats. 

If you're interested in finding out more about BirchBox, MyGlam or Glossybox I'll drop the Facebook links and weblinks below this post and you can decide which company is right for you. Or you can head over to YouTube and search for both BirchBox, MyGlam and Glossybox videos. 

Have fun and stay beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment