Sunday, March 11, 2012

Saturday Beauty Review On Sunday!

Daylight savings time can really kill your sleep schedule. You feel groggy and sleepy the next morning and to top it off you've lost an hour of your day! That's not fun or fair but have no fear because C.O. Bigelow is here. So I present to you, C.O. Bigelow Mentha Body Wash with peppermint oil.


Infused with vitamins A, C and E this body wash definitely helps perk you up in the morning and makes you feel like you're on top of a snow covered mountian. Especially on a morning right after a time change, and since I don't drink coffee, I need that extra pick me up.  I felt awake and happy just being in a warm shower with a cool body wash. It does make sensitive areas cool and if you get this in your eyes, well then I recommend washing your eyes out as fast as you can. 


As for texture this body wash is smooth with small cleansing beads and it really works up a good lather on it's own or on a loofah. It leaves your skin smooth and smelling fresh. 
  
However, at about $12.00 USD it is a little on the pricy side. But if you catch Bath and Body works in a good mood you can get buy 2 get 1 free. So that takes it down to about $8.00 a bottle and you'll definitely reach for more after your first bottle is gone. 

So all in all, if you're looking for a Daylight Savings Time pick me up or just have trouble getting going in the morning then I strongly recommend this body wash. You'll feel refreshed and revitalized so you can start your day awake and alert. One last detail that I want to mention is that this product is not tested on animals and that's a plus in my book!

Have fun and stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment