Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saturday Beauty Review




Hey Lovlies, if you're like us here in Indiana, then you didn't get much of a winter and for that I'm sorry. But I was perusing the beauty aisles of Target and I came across this frilly, frosty Essie nail polish. It's called Pure Pearlification and it's definitely one of my new favorites for several reasons. 


My sister Sarah always taught me the importance of having a beautiful ,pearly nail polish on hand at all times. I couldn't agree more but most of the ones I've seen in the past few years are a little too over the top and not subtle enough. 

Plus, I love winter and this is just a beautiful frosty color and it reminds me of walking outside and seeing everything covered in a gorgeous sheen of ice. 


The great thing about this nail polish is it's quick drying and it showcases beautiful pigments. Just standing in the aisle in front of all the Essie nail polishes I could pick out 10-15 I wanted to take home with me. However, at $7.50-$8.00 (depending on where you buy it), it's a little on the pricey side, so my husband would have had a cow if I would have brought home all those nail polishes.

So all in all it gets an A- rating from me, beautiful and quick drying it may be, it's still $8.00 on average and that's not favorable to me.

I want to dedicate this post to my sister Sarah, she celebrated her birthday on March 4th. Happy Birthday pretty girl, love you!

Have fun and stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment