Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Gone But Not Forgotten

We all have one, a beauty product we love to death and somehow the cosmetic company that makes that product hears our love for it. And the next thing you know, it's dead and you have to hope and pray you have a ghost of a chance of finding it on eBay or Amazon. So today, I'm doing a post on my one product that I loved to death. Literally. Clinique killed it shortly after I fell for it and now only a handful exist on eBay... so without further ado, my loved to death beauty item is....


Clinique Lip Lacquer :( It was definitely the most amazing lip product they had on their roster of lip products. This was my favorite color called Rockstar and it's a beautiful deep reddish, cranberryish lovely color. The best thing about it is it looks different from person to person. It's long lasting and a little goes a long way. My mother, who is always looking for ways to keep her lipstick on, tried this product and has been in love with it ever since as well. She just loads up the little brush that comes with it and uses that to reapply once throughout the day. I wish I had tried other colors in this lovely product and not just limited myself to just one. 


Also, depending on if you blot or not this lip lacquer takes on an intirely different life of it's own.  This is after one blot and one layer of application. But without the blot, it's a deep mahogany color and it would be perfect for a night on the town, whereas this is definitely a color I could get behind for daytime use. 

I will forever miss this product, it's definitely gone but not forgotten. 

Thats all I have for today pretties!

Have fun and stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment